There are hundreds of variables in selling a business and it is the Broker’s job to pay close attention to all of the details to make sure the business transaction is a smooth one.
There are many benefits in using a Certified Business Broker when selling your business. One of the main reasons is to free up the owners time so he can concentrate on running the business and a high level.
Another very important factor is the confidentiality aspect involved with the sale. By not using a Broker, an owner risks loosing key clients, vendors and employees.
So how else can a Certified Business Broker help?
- Review and recast the business financials to show the true profitability of the company, and to determine an honest value range for the asking price. A Certified Broker will explain exactly how the value was established.
- Write a comprehensive Business Review and Presentation Package to increase the marketability of the business.
- Will handle all advertising and marketing to attract buyers nationwide.
- Will pre-screen buyers to make sure that they are both financially and financially qualified to buy the business
- Schedule and monitor all buyer/seller meetings.
- To obtain SBA financing for qualifying businesses.
- Handle all negotiations with offers and counteroffers on the business.
- Will assist with the Due Diligence process.
- Los Angeles Business Broker Robert Dean will assist with the sales transaction from the beginning process through the close of escrow.
These are just a few of the many benefits of using a Certified Business Broker. Selling a business differs from selling Real Estate. Most of the value is intangible and requires a trained expert to realize and quantify it.If you have any questions about selling your business, please contact Certified Business Broker Robert Dean, CBB at Banner Business Sales, Inc. Phone: 310-793-6757.